Welcome to our Awards-Winning, highly popular and sold-out SUPERKIDS™ TALENTED YOUTH CAMPs. Indeed, we had phenomenal Camps in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014. And this year, we promise to be even more fabulous, more fun, and academically enriching, following our theme of “Academic Excellence” for generations to come!
Our Guiding Principle
There’s a dream inside every student; and parents’ dreams for that student. It’s the desire for the student to excel both inside and outside the classroom.At the American Advanced Academy and in all our “Excellence in Education” programs, our mission is to help students in our programs to excel and achieve their highest potential; to enjoy their unique talents and to teach a child to celebrate achievement; to awaken intellectual curiosity, a spirit of confidence & enthusiasm; to promote a tolerance for ambiguity and the capacity to learn from one’s error; and most of all, to develop true self esteem, promoting the habit of a life-long learner in a nurturing environment.
Your Fellow Campers: Who Are They?
The people you will meet at our SUPERKIDS™ Camps are energetic, vibrant and eager-to-learn children. They are highly motivated individuals who have a desire to learn more, take risks and do better each time. They resist easy answers and always try to look beneath the surface of things. They are concerned about others, and respect teamwork and collaboration. They are often good communicators and they believe in long-term friendships. Most of all, they have a passion for life and they know how to have FUN!
What Your Child Will Learn at Camp:
- to excel and achieve their highest potential;
- to enjoy their unique talents and to teach a child to celebrate achievement;
- to awaken intellectual curiosity, a spirit of confidence & enthusiasm;
- to promote a tolerance for ambiguity and the capacity to learn from one’s error;
- to embrace camp values of respect, honesty, trust, cooperation & teamwork;
- to develop true self esteem; and to make long lasting friendships;
- to adopt the habit of a life-long learner in a nurturing environment.